About Yellow Class:
Backed by Tier 1 VCs, Yellow Class (YC) is a hobby classes platform for kids between the ages of 3-12 yrs old. Kids can attend a variety of classes such as art, dance, flameless cooking, GK, logical reasoning and many more. YC is by far the largest kids'- extracurricular & co-curricular platform in India with more than 200K kids attending classes on YC every month. The platform is growing at an explosive rate but there is a lot more to be built.
YC is going after a global opportunity with India's first approach. Founded by repeat founders with 15+ years of entrepreneurial experience, YC has built a high-density team of passionate individuals. We are always looking out for team members who can raise the bar.
This is an opportunity for you if:
● You are an extroverted individual who loves engaging with people
● You have an open outlook toward problem-solving
● You take ownership of your work.
We are seeking a passionate and self-driven Senior Sales Manager, to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
Your work will require you to:·
● Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
● Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
● Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
● Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
● Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
● Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Expected skill sets:
● Work experience of 3-7 yrs in hard core sales and team management.
● Bachelor’s from Tier1/2 college is preferred.
● Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
● Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
● Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
● Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
We are currently solving multiple challenging problems, including how to solve for the next 100 million users? If this excites you, join us for a rewarding, fulfilling and enriching career.